BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 20, 2015

What's Up?

I have been busy.. it is getting the start of the holiday season with the visit from our friends from Albany.. we had a nice dinner on Friday night at Outback.. then dinner at my best friend's house where she made prime rib.. talk about special!!

Doesnt feel like Christmas though cold.. no snow here.. which is unusual.. I mean.. it is Buffalo.. I cant count too many Christmases without snow.. they are talking a warmup for this coming week too.. suppose to be 60 degrees on Christmas Day.. weird..

Taking it slow here.. just finishing up a few gifts.. and organizing my patterns.. working on ideas for Valentines Day.. my next holiday.. smile.. some items will go up on Etsy right after December.. so watch here..

No comments: