BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 1, 2015

Been Busy..


The cat in this picture is my cat, Spooky.. I had to bring him in as he was very sick.. seems he is developing kidney disease.. so now will be on a special diet and fluids.. he is around 15 years old.. and one of my favorite cats.. my poor Spooky..

One of my friends had a horrible fire that totally destroyed not only the house but killed her dog and puppies.. plus alot of her rescue birds.. they are having a fundraiser to help her..

I have been making alot of hanging towels for this.. plus donated some gift certificates.. figure I can help that way.. Hope this helps..

That has been my major focus.. when feeling halfway well... I have been crocheting.. when not feeling too well.. I have been either sleeping or reading..


No comments: