BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Been so long..

I cant believe it has been a whole month already since I last wrote.. My main focus was making hanging towels for a craft show and to put up for sale... both on Facebook and Etsy.. the show ended up being very slow.. sold some items.. but not alot.. you can see my available towels on Etsy.. both Christmas and Winter..

You can see the Holiday towels by CLICKING HERE.. There are alot.. if you order these I can mail them so you can get them by Christmas Eve.. if you order 4 or more.. I will pay for Priority mail at no extra cost to you..Edited for a closing date.. this ends on 12/24..

I also have Winter Hanging towels that can be seen in my Hanging Towel folder in my Etsy Store.. you can see them by CLICKING HERE.. 

No comments: