BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 23, 2013

Getting Ready!!

Christmas always seems to sneak up on me.. and then pounces.. just like one of my cats.. I always seem to run nonstop until New Years.. and guess it wont change this year!!

I still have to wrap our gifts.. and we always spend Christmas Eve decorating the tree and relaxing.. our cats wont let the tree alone.. so it basically goes up for a couple of days until we get sick of redecorating it over and over again.. grin..

I already have a ton of orders for after Christmas.. guess I wont be bored this winter.. smile.. got slipper orders, an afghan and orders for kids items.. smile.. so this winter will be busy too..

This year I will be making some changes to things.. I hope.. cos I do want to cut down on things so I dont feel like I am on a treadwheel.. we will see if things do calm down..

No comments: