BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Just a newsy note..

Well.. how are your plans for Christmas going?? Me.. I am ahead so far with my Christmas crocheting.. working on a kitchen set for my granddaughter (her request).. I still have a couple of small gifts to make for friends and a family member then I should be done..

I am also looking thru what to make to put up for sale for Valentines Day and St. Patrick Day.. besides the usual towels.. any ideas?? I do want to make some spring baby items too.. I love making baby stuff.. wish I would get more orders for them..

I am going to try to do this more often.. Just write a friendly note.. maybe put up some ideas and see how people like them.. but that wont be until after the Christmas holidays.. grin.. got enough to keep me busy for now..

No comments: