BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 25, 2018

More on my store..

I am working hard to figure out how to give everyone all the info they need.. because there isnt any fees to put up ads, I can list alot more items.. as well as lower the prices of some of the postage..

I figure larger items will need to go priority mail.. it is safer that way anyways.. as there is insurance.. 

The smaller items will go regular postage.. and only have an additional charge of $.15 per item.. that lowers what I had on Etsy.. saving you $.10 per item.. some large group of items will need to go priority mail due to the weight.. Hopefully I will have it all figured out soon.. 

I also will have some freebies.. small handmade items that you can get with your order.. Right now I have two up..  You can get one of these items for an order of $10 or more.. 

Christmas Ornament Sachet - fiberfilled only.. your choice of colors and button
Easter Egg Sachet - fiberfilled only..
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Easter-Egg-Sachet-Free-with-a-10-Order/604625275


Just a reminder.. the link to the store is:

No comments: