BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 5, 2016

Tired..

I have been really busy.. plus it is hot as heck (for Buffalo, NY).. I am dragging.. and my brain is like mush.. Just got to get thru this weekend.. and hopefully I get a break next week.. tried working on the booties last night.. gave up after I pulled out the rows 3 times.. with vintage patterns.. I have to figure out how to make them modern sorta.. along with making the right size.. the booties are for a really small infant.. so need to make them for an older infant.. hence I need to have brain power to do this.. grin. not last night for sure.. ended up just reading and going to bed.. didnt even do much computer work.. except packing my Listia orders..

Borrowed from http://www.caregiving.com/2013/06/are-you-deficient-b-wise/440364-royalty-free-rf-clip-art-illustration-of-a-cartoon-tired-woman-with-bad-hair-holding-coffee/


No comments: