BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 14, 2014

Website Update 1

Well... I have been working steadily on closing the old website.. the major problem is all my emails I have saved.. had NO idea I had so many saved.. mostly working on transferring them.. and will focus on cleaning through them at a later time..

On my new page.. On the home page I added pictures of items I already made that went with the color of the page.. adding new ideas as I think them up..

So far I have a direct link to my Etsy store and my blog.. a page to my Photobucket page.. a page for prices.. it is a blog page, that I thought would be a good page for listing prices..for custom orders (that later will be an actual fill in the blank order form, but for now with it being a freebie.. I only have my email address there).. Hope everyone goes and checks it out.. and lets me know what you think..

http://catsmeowcrochet.weebly.com/

Gonna try to go and make changes every few days.. smile..

No comments: