BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Sorry I havent been here..

But I fell behind in everything.. trying to get ready for the craft show and trying to take care of sick cats.. as well as feeling rather lousy myself.. but I am now in the swing of things.. which is good.. cos I have alot of orders to get ready for Christmas.. Just finished one order of hanging towels.. now working on another order of hanging towels.. then back to the Elephant pillow..

Craft show is done.. and now putting up Thanksgiving and Christmas Towels up on Etsy.. you can see them all by going to my Etsy store..

https://www.etsy.com/shop/catsmeowcrocheter

I also made a decision to slowly move my destash craft supplies to Etsy.. the ads last longer.. plus I have more than just crafting items to sell on Ebay.. so starting today I will be adding up to 3 items in a destash folder for everyone who wants to check.. you can see it under my store link above..

No comments: