BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Listia

Have you checked out Listia? I joined it over a year ago... and already am quite happy with this site.. they way it works is you get points from putting items up for sale, watching videos, answering ads, and other things.. even connecting with Facebook and Twitter gives you points.. you use those points for items you want.. you can get simple things.. or even brand new items on here for points... even cards from Amazon, Ebay, stores, etc..

I use it for items for my sales.. things like address labels, mailing envelopes (I love those vinyl poly mailers), towels, buttons, ribbon, and also have been known to get Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, and I filled my grandkids Easter baskets this year with tons of items from Listia..

You can get handmade items too (I often put small items up).. and even things like cameras, cellphones, and even small appliances.. so go and check it out using my link.. you will get points for free to start with.. and I also get points if you join under my link.. thanks..

https://www.listia.com/signup/2827011

No comments: