BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Handcrocheted Items Listed on Ebay

I have started listing some items on Ebay to try and see if they sell there.. these are all custom items.. that you can order how you want them.. 

Handcrocheted items listed on Ebay:

Heart Sachets, Hand crocheted $2.99
I make these using Simply Soft or a glitter yarn.. very pretty.. these can be filled with dried lavender, dried peppermint leaves.. or just cotton so you can add your own oils.




Heart Catnip Cat Toys – 2 for $3.49
I used either wool or acrylic for these.. and they can be trimmed in either fun fur or have a plain edge.. these are stuffed full with organic catnip.. 


Glitter Wheel Headband - infant, girl, teen and/or adult $2.00
This is a new item for me. I use all kinds of glitter yarn.. usually either Simply Soft Party or the Red Heart Christmas Yarn.. you can pick and choose your colors.. I just need the color you want and the diameter of the head.. 




No comments: