BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 25, 2015

FOUND MY CAMERA!!

Well..  actually my Boyfriend did... lol.. I seem to always misplace things.. or at least forget where I put them.. anyways.. I got my pictures done.. and now am busy putting stuff up on Etsy and on Facebook.. guess that will keep me busy for awhile..
I got some Valentine Towels up.. they are up on Etsy.. as well as on my Facebook page.  You can order these directly from me, on Etsy or thru Facebook..
I also got up some Extra Long Plastic Bag Holders.. these are a super long 32 inches.. and should hold a ton of bags for you.. they are made of cotton towels, and topped with Simply Soft, which really doesnt stretch much.. If you want a tie for the bottom.. I will add at no extra cost.. these two are brown and green with brown Simply Soft top and bottom.. you also can order these like the towels above.. 

I will be adding more items today.. so check my sites.. and see my new items.. 

No comments: