BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Plastic Bag Holder - Love Me, Love My Dog


As you can see these pictures didnt come as well as I wanted.. this is a really long bag.. 3 ft by 20 inches around.  On the bottom there is a cute saying "Love Me, Love My Dog".. this is perfect for the dog lover in your life.. you can use this to store plastic bags for picking up behind the dog.. 

This is the top of the bag.. it has a cute doggie button attached to the front and two dog bone buttons on either side.. one side has a button hole, so you can attach this to any hanger.. even closed loops.. I am selling this one for $10.. introductory price.. and all mine will be one of a kind.. as I only have one of each design.. I plan on making more of these before the holidays as they would make a nice gift.. 


EDITED 11/13: I just took a better picture.. 




No comments: