BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 21, 2014

Listia Update

I have been busy.. doing physical therapy as well as just doing things around the house.. took some time to catch up on all the little orders via Listia.. have been putting alot of small crocheted items up.. headbands, sachets, pet toys and Christmas Star Ornaments to start..Here are some completed ones.. didnt take pictures of all of them..cos I just wanted to get them in the mail..

This is my Christmas Ornament Star.. this is the color she picked as that was the color she wanted for her baby's bedroon.

This was a Lavender sachet.. this is also her choice of color..red glitter with a white/silver glitter edging..

Below are two heart catnip toys.. one with a lavender fun fur edging.. one with a blue blend edging.. cats just love them..

You too can bid on these kind of items on Listia.. by joining HERE..

I hope to be back with more item I have made tomorrow..

No comments: