BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Update

Well.. this was a busy and stressful week for me.. alot of Dr appts.. and sick family members (including one of my favorite cats!)..still struggling to get things done.. it is hard when you just cant think..

I got a better picture of the Plastic Bag Holder that I made.. nice picture too. you can see how big it is.. it went over so well. that I will be making these for sale.. still deciding on a price.. this is made with a cotton dishtowel (though I also might use other kinds).. and edged in crochet for a hanger and a stretchy bottom to hold the bags in..

I currently am working on Potholders for an order.. this is using the pattern for the basketweave dishclothes. I will have pictures soon.. hopefully even as soon as Tuesday..

Previous story link.. 

No comments: