BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Being Self Sufficient! Part 7

#7 Work a little every day at your goals
I am trying to do this.. I try to take 15 minutes per day to at least make a list of what I want to get done.. and then also take another 15 minutes to organize what I want to accomplish.. I have piles of stuff to put up for sale in my craft room.. lol. as well as pictures of items on my computer.. every Sunday I start another list of what I want to get accomplished each week. as well as lists of what I would like to get done every day.. 
I keep a notebook with me almost every day just to jot down ideas.. for the house, my stores, etc.. I may not finish the whole list each week.. but at least I see some things get accomplished.. Do you also make lists?

No comments: