BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 14, 2014

Cant believe it has been 2 weeks..

Just got so busy with life.. orders... gardening.. etc.. I havent been this long in a long time. anyways.. hope your 4th of July was nice.. not too nice here since I spent most of it in the emergency room with my boyfriend.. long story.. he is ok.. but has a broken finger..

I also have been busy with finishing this huge dishcloth order.. I will have pictures hopefully tomorrow of the last design of my dishclothes.. then off to the next order.. lol.. of more dishclothes.. Hope to take a break then and get some towels done.. maybe some kid stuff too.. we will see..
Anyways.. here are some pictures of my garden! First my cucumbers. they are enjoying the rainfall we have been getting.. I already have some small ones on the vines.
This is my eggplants.. you can see some flowers.. then the bottom row is pictures of my peppers.. you can see the flowers on these too.. more pictures tomorrow.



No comments: