BlogLovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 18, 2013

New Item - Coasters and pattern included



Here is another pattern that I thought was cute.. I may even make them for both sale and myself.. I really hate in the summer to have puddles of water under my cups.. I probably can make this set for $3 - $4 dollars.. again... if someone wants this.. I will make one for one person, for this cost.. this way I can try an item and get pictures.. 

I also am putting the link for the pattern here.. for people who crochet so they can make them.. 

5 comments:

Toadly Handmade Knits said...

they are really pretty, I enjoy machine knitting.
I have done some crochet especially around lace shawls I have knit.
also enjoyed your photobucket photos very nice!!!!
visit my blog at http://www.stephaniesyarn.blogspot.com
Stephanie Widmann

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Thanks Stephanie. will be heading to your blog tomorrow to check it out.. I dont knit. never took to it.. smile..

Anonymous said...

Don't bother learning to knit. You're an expert at crochet and do lovely work! Thanks for the free coaster fruit pattern too. ~Barb

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Oh.. THANK YOU.. if you check out my latest message.. it is the completed order for the coasters.. smile..

Cat Talk By Cats Meow Crochet said...

Oh.. THANK YOU.. if you check out my latest message.. it is the completed order for the coasters.. smile..